0

The undone...


Outing is simply an idea to make almost everyone feels better. I'm not excluded. Hanging out with friends often works, and I always perceive it as a way to look for distractions, other than wasting money by crowning myself with the title of "shopoholic"

The highlight is: Outing is suppose to help me to distress!

yet I do not feel good at all.

It has got me undone, put on more pressure on me, and to an extent it worsen my emotions. Perhaps I'm just being too sensitive all the time. I shouldn't been putting myself in such a terrible condition. I don't want it, but I have no idea how to control this.

I would say that I'm quite an extremist, for the reason that I always find it hard to be on the balancing points in everything.

These are not suppose to happen, still, happened. It's my mistake for turning things into mess, or I should not have taken part after all? 

Anyway, they're already PASTS.

0 lump of poop:

Post a Comment

Back to Top