0

Excuse me?



Could you PLEASE just leave me alone?
When I once needed you most.
You weren't here.
You NEVER wanted to be here.
Now, I don't need you anymore.
I'd say it that way.
At least it doesn't hurt that much.
I hope.


Could you PLEASE just stay at where you belongs to?
Oh I'm sorry.
I've forgotten to inform you.
Your place is in my memory.
Anyway, I don't find any reason.
Why shall you listen to me.
I mean, who am I?
SOMEONE, I perhaps.


Could you PLEASE just be more consistent?
You puzzled me.
What do you actually want.
Why are you acting like that.
What's on your mind.
What am I to you. (Instead of "who")
Why are you wanted to be good to me now,
And push me down the valley the next moment.


Somehow I wonder.
Am I important to you?
But then I'm back.
To the reality.
I gotta say:
NEVERMIND.
This isn't important anymore.
No longer it is.





0 lump of poop:

Post a Comment

Back to Top