0

Knotty me...

The feeling of hate is getting intense! I don't know. Don't know is it because you do not understand me well enough, or you just simply pretend that you do not. But this doesn't means that problems never exist EVEN if you close your eyes.

I just feel like to fail everything. Fail my exam, fail your expectations, fail myself. No! I've failed, just to fulfill your expectations.

Perhaps you'd never realize. I don't like to give a shot. Whenever it comes to things that I like, I'll put in all the efforts I have and I'll make sure that things work out as I want! But it's different when I don't want to. I don't mind if I failed because I DON'T CARE! Because it is NOT important, to me at least.

I've got enough, why can't you just let me be myself?

You won't ask a dead chicken to cook itself. Will you? It's IMPOSSIBLE! We all know that.

Is it the word "PROFESSIONAL" sounds so important? I'd say YES if I'm someone who wants to be well-known. Don't you understand me? I bet you don't. Give a shot? I won't.

I'm sorry. =X

0 lump of poop:

Post a Comment

Back to Top