0

Ungrateful me.


And again, mission failed.

I tried really hard, or perhaps not hard enough. I'm too realistic to keep reminding myself about this escapism. It's only for TEMPORARILY. Now I realized that it doesn't matter where I am. I just need to feel secured, and that's all. I admit that I prefer to stay relax back at home, rather than to plan for trips and visits to elsewhere. Somehow, people think that I'm stupid for not utilizing this precious holiday to the max. Honestly, I wanted to. But having fun is NOT FUN when you're all alone. :(

All these while, I've been putting efforts. But it's not for the purpose to make myself happy. It's to change myself into what others want --- an all-time cheerful girl.

I know that I'm loved. But loving me with the wrong way will just make me feel even worse. Can you PLEASE love me as the way I am, instead of trying to turn me into what you think would be better for me? :')

0 lump of poop:

Post a Comment

Back to Top