0

End it.


I've been crying for days consequently. And I once thought I'd not cry over anything anymore. I was wrong. Tears just flow uncontrollably. Thank god it stops after a while. Is that what we called "cry over and get over?" Anyways, life's been good overall. I bet people who read this would caught a shock. Yes, it is for real. Though shit happens, I'm still able to live a life out of those shits. My point is, being happy doesn't mean that you don't feel sad. And of course, feeling sad doesn't indicate that you don't experience joyful moments. Not everything should be told, or to be found out. In fact, keeping hopes is much better than to try to make your dreams come true. Some wishes are better to remain ungranted, because the most exciting part of having a wish is to dream for the time when it comes true. As long as you have dreams, or even dream, you'll live. I've made my decision, to end this. :)

0 lump of poop:

Post a Comment

Back to Top