0

ten things in 2012

  1. Found a homestay with a lot of pets! I was thrilled, though later on I discovered that the cat is very ‘pai kuan'.

  2. Went to Bali with.........*eh hem* (Thanks for your enthusiasm to plan our trip, otherwise I will be literally sleeping for the whole day for a week)

  3. Touchy faraway birthday celebration video from 'you know who you are(s)'.

  4. Picked up reading as my new hobby. (a good time-killer too)

  5. Met up with JL in Penang and I had a great time with her. Not too sure about her though :P

  6. Finally owned a labbit and named it after the cutest goldfish game on mum's iphone. (cute above + cute) :D

  7. Figured out that I am not going to draw CAD for the rest of my life.

  8. Had a short and sweet meet up with da bian at One U. ( short as in we have endless topics, but sweet because we both were having sore legs) :P

  9. Experienced the most polite cric session in the archi firm I'm doing my training throughout 2 years of my archi life.

  10. Have someone to do this 身心有益 punya activity with. :i

0 lump of poop:

Post a Comment

Back to Top